Pastors

Your contribution provides a financial boost to rural subsistent pastors and empower them to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the world.

Thomas Ntihemuka

Registered 1/5/22

 

$70.00 / month

Description

Profile:

Thomas is 44 years old. He is the first born in family of eight. He is married to Uwiragiye Gaudence and they have been blessed with five Children

Ministry:

Thomas became a Christian in 1998 and was called into ministry in 2003. He ministers in the Rubengera Sector, Karongi district. This is located in the Western Province of the country, which is characterized by the mountains near Lake Kivu.

Vision:

His vision is to bring people to Jesus.

Overview:

Rwanda is a small, densely populated land-locked country which is very under developed and has a population of about 12 million. Most of the people are subsistent farmers, and almost 90% are nominally Christian, representing both the Roman Catholic and Protestant denominations. Islam makes up the other 10%.

Pastors in need of a partner...

SUPPORT OUR GLOBAL VISION

Your generosity will empower us to support more pastors into full-time ministry and help grow the Kingdom of God.

You can make a real difference today with secure online donations.

Or deposit your donation into our bank account:

Live Connection Australia Inc

  • BSB: 012 298
  • Account: 529 66 7067
  • Reference: Global Vision
Pastors with donated bibles

BECOME PART OF OUR LIFE GIVING MISSION

Join today and receive our monthly newsletter with the latest news and exclusive stories from our pastors on the mission field, as per our Privacy Policy

Come witness how God is opening doors globally through our Partners and Pastors.